Pewterers Guild

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi,
      I've started a Google Group to promote, support, and exchange info on Pewter Casting in the SCA.
      Right now, its by invitation only to weed out the SPAM, so if you want oto join or know someone else please send their e-mail to krpurtell@... & I'll add them. Theres not much now, but I hope to havre really exciting things posted soon. Thanks.
      THL Kevin Ambrozijwski