Fw: [ShireofRavenslake] Reminders for Event this weekend

  • Metylda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Greetings unto all-

      A few reminders for the Ravenslake A&S Education Day this weekend at Hannah Beardsley Middle School in Crystal Lake, IL.

      The site will be closing at 6 as that is when the janitor, and therefore we, will be leaving. We ask that the populous be packed up and off site by 5:30.

      Classes will be starting at 9:30 A.M. Fighting, and most classes, will end at 4. There will be a mock court for people to practice what they learned in Master Alexander's court heraldry class, in addition to recognizing the winners of the day.

      Teachers will have to pay regular site fee. Lunch will be available on site.

      The site is a school, and in compliance with handicap laws.

      If there are any questions, feel free to e-mail me at metylda at gmail.com or bamf505 at yahoo.com

      Cheers,

      Metylda

      There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.
      *****
      Me þæt wyrd gewæf