Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday March 8, 2009 at 6:00 PM

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Baronial Business Meeting is in a week with the Baronial Charter
      meeting starting at 4:00 pm. Business meeting will start at 6:00 pm.
      Come early so you can get your orders for food into the restaurant.

      As previously published and announced we will vote for our Business
      Meeting Schedule on if we will continue to rotate business meetings
      between the five local groups of if we will hold meetings every month
      at Molly Malone's in Forrest Park.

      Please show up at the meeting to express your thoughts and vote for
      your choice. If you can not make the meeting please email me your
      choice by Friday March 6th.

      Details:
      Host: Foxvale
      When: Sunday March 8, 2009 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Patrick's Fine Food & Spirits
      1941 West Galena Boulevard - Aurora, IL 60506 - p. (630)892-6650
      This is *not* a potluck.

      Restaurant is right off the highway. The owner asked that we just
      remember with so many people ordering off of the menu it takes a while
      and to be patient. Bills can be separated but there is gratuity added
      onto each bill. Expect to pay the waitress, not at the register, so we
      don't all block the door trying to leave.

      Agenda:

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (5 min)
      • Ayreton Carnivale (10 min)
      • Rites of Spring (5 min)
      • Rose Tourney (10 min)
      • Pennsic (5 min)
      • 40 Year (10 min)
      • Ayreton / Carriag Ban co-sponsoring events (5 min)
      • Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (5min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the
      agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any
      questions feel free to contact me.

      Officers – if you can not make it please let me know. Send me what you
      would like to report or please send your deputy.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal