Gulf Wars

  • scribesquire
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2009
      Greetings,

      Their Majesties wish to have a basic count of participants in the
      following for Gulf Wars:

      Fighters, Heavy, Rapier, and Combat Archery.

      As well as any Target Archers.

      If you could please contact me off list and let me know if you are
      going to be particpating in any of the above at Gulf Wars.

      Thanks
      Henry of Exeter
      Scribesquire@...
      Scribesquire at comcast dot net
    • Kenwrec Wulfe
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
        I will be there as at least a heavy, but am a skill target archer as
        well, if those skills are needed. I am also authorized in rapier, but
        have no gear of my own at the moment.
        My lady is a skilled archer and equestrian.

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "scribesquire" <Scribesquire@...>