Fw: Gulf Wars Archery

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2009
      My QueenGreetings good gentles all,

      I am forwarding a missive recieved this day from Her Royal Majesty AnneLyse.
      All interested in joining Our Queen of Love and Beauty, in shooting target archery at this years Gulf Wars, please pay heed.

      Pass this information to any interested parties.

      Thank you for your time.
      See you on the line.

      THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C.
      Midlands Regional Archery Marshal