Retracted Practice tonight is on...... Sorry...

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2009

      Sorry, I didn't read the header line from Liam..... Practice is on tonight, it's canceled for March 9th.....

      I apologize for the false alarm.

      Nothing to see here, move along.....
      Anton (the red faced)

      From: rapier-anton@...
      To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com; thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com; baront_2000@...; flechyr@...; cf@...; shireofravenslake@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: ToH Practice canceled tonight at Glenbrook North
      Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:25:57 -0600

      Sorry for the late announcement folks, but practice tonight has been canceled at Glenbrook North.  Please help me pass these words on to any who may not be on these list.

      Thanks for your help and the abuse of bandwidth.  You are now returned to your regularly scheduled Monday.

      Anton

      Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail. See how it works.

      Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.