ToH Practice canceled tonight at Glenbrook North

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2009
      Sorry for the late announcement folks, but practice tonight has been canceled at Glenbrook North.  Please help me pass these words on to any who may not be on these list.

      Thanks for your help and the abuse of bandwidth.  You are now returned to your regularly scheduled Monday.

      Anton

      Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail. See how it works.