Re: [Ayreton] Capricon room assignment

  • nathaniel smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2009
      I am sorry to say Cezara and I will not be joining you guys, she is very sick and he weather here got bad last night so I dont feel comfortable leaving her home alone. I am hoping to keep some food and liquid in her today and again I am sorry we couldnt make it. I truly hope you guys have a good time and get lots of people who are interested.

      Petru Urs Luptara