Carnivale Update

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 11:02 PM
      Greetings Friends!

      The time for Carnivale is at hand! The event staff is hard at work preparing a day of fun activities for you. Thank you to everyone who has already volunteered to help.

      Planned activities for the day are: Rapier Tournaments, Rattan Tournaments, Youth Tournaments, Archery Tournament - Weather Permitting, Game Booths, Classes, Sideshow, and Shopping!

      A more interactive website may be found at: http://ayreton.home.att.net/carnivale.html. It is still in progress, but more info will be added as it becomes available.

      We need volunteers to help make this event a success! Marshalls, Game Booth Attendants, Teachers, Sideshow acts, Merchant setup/teardown, and most importantly cleanup! To volunteer, send me an email and I'll get you in touch with the right person.

      A printable flyer will be available later in the evening. Electronic invitations are criss-crossing the kingdom and beyond.

      On behalf of the staff, I thank you for your support.

      Sarafina, Event Steward

      --
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      http://ladysarafina.home.att.net