Re: Fwd: Classes listed for A&S Day

  • Kari Carlson
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2009
      Sorry if this goes out twice.  Not sure the first one went through...

      No offense taken.  It was my mistake for not getting an updated class list to Metylda.  I've been psychotically busy preparing for my move this Saturday, but that's no excuse.  I've been a poor communicator lately.  Please accept my humble apologies, everyone.  I'm hoping to get the full updated list, complete with class descriptions, on the website asap.

      Updated classes not on the initial list:

      Variations in Persian and Turkish Coats; Middle Eastern Percussion for non-drummers--Mihri (what's your last name, dear?)

      How to Train Your Ear to Carry a Tune; How to Perform as a Strolling Performer--Tabitha Pennywarden

      Making Children's Garb--Philippa Montague

      Intro to Cut and Thrust--Mike Pennock

      Circa 1200--Kathy Westburg

      Taking a Powder (period spice-mixing)--Rose Marian

      Glassblowing--Aethelwulf

      How to Make Rapier Armor and Gambesons; Lace, a Brief Talk About Pedigree and Uses in the SCA Time Frame--Antina Rickards

      Did I miss anyone this time around?

      Also, please note that I made a name mistake.  Sausage-making and Basic Dairy are being taught by Lady Tacit of Darby, not Tacit of Tree-Girt-Sea.  I'll make sure this is correct in the future.

      Please also take note that our Esteemed Lady Kingdom Chronicler's Training and Warranting class is required for group Chroniclers.

      In Service,

      Phaedra de Vere
      A&S Education Day class coordinator and Ravenslake MOAS

      2d.

      Re: Fwd: Classes listed for A&S Da

      Posted by: "Christina King" haflagirl@...   haflagirl

      Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:29 pm (PST)

      Metylda.. you are absolutely right. My apologies to the list and to the
      class coordinator.

      Mihri