Re: [Ayreton] Capricon is ON! Need fighters, fencers, youth combat, A & S...Demo help needed- Boy Scouts

  • nathaniel smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 18, 2009
      I and my Lady are going to try and make it to both and I will be available to fight as needed.

      Lord Petru Urs Luptara

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 18, 2009

        I will be fighting at the Boy Scout meeting.  I am skipping the Capricon; I think Nicholaa is covering that demo.

        Sean

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 18, 2009
          Actually by chance I will be there with my armor, so I'll be able to help out and fight.

          ~Caillech