OT: Capricon

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 18, 2009
      Off Topic: Vern/Rodney the Rusty told me at RF5 that he would be at
      Capricon. If anyone sees him, please let him know to get hold of me
      about the DVD at either this addy or at 217.384.7333. Thanks very much.

      Cheers, Folo
      www.mice;folcland.org
    • nathaniel smith
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 18, 2009
        I and my Lady are going to try and make it to both and I will be available to fight as needed.

        Lord Petru Urs Luptara

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 18, 2009

          I will be fighting at the Boy Scout meeting.  I am skipping the Capricon; I think Nicholaa is covering that demo.

          Sean

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 18, 2009
            Actually by chance I will be there with my armor, so I'll be able to help out and fight.

            ~Caillech