Fw: Helm for sale

  • nathaniel smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2009

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: nathaniel smith <kaosblade707@...>
      To: Ayerton@yahoogroups.com; Greygargoyles@yahoogroups.com; ShireGreyhope@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 1:15:01 PM
      Subject: Helm for sale

      Hello to all whom I can reach with this! I have recently purchased a new Helm and was wondering if anyone would like to purchase my old one. The Helm in question is a stainless barred Bascinet with chinn strap attach points already rivieted into the helm, it is mirror finished 12ga on top 14 ga on the face. It also is predrilled for a camaile if you want to put one on. I have a few pictures of it and will gladly post them into E-mail for anyone who requests it. please if you would like to get more info on it e-mail me at kaosblade707@... thanks. My wife is also looking to sell some of her inkle looms to those who are interested you can reach her at ldytempest@...

      YIS,

      Lord Petru Urs Luptara
      Man at Arms to Ehrenfried Schertenlieb