Cub scout and capricon demos

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2009
      Greetings again to all,

      Thanks to Master Alexander who reminded me about the scheduled cub scout demo also taking place on Feb. 21 at 5:30 in Elgin.

      We have two opportunities to present ourselves to the public in two different venues.

      My apologies to those organizing the Cub Scout demo.  I had no intention of stepping on someone's demo...I have been focused on organizing the demo at Capricon for some time now and the original date was on Sunday.  Friday our contact at Capricon emailed that the only available time slot was Sat. the 21st from 4 - 5:30.

      Luckily, neither demo is competing with any major local events and it is my hope that there are enough of us to be able to handle both demos simultaneously as they are far enough away from each other.

      One demo focuses on education: a very important part of who we are, and the other on recruitment, also important.

      If you have made plans to assist with the Boy Scout demo then,  of course, that is where your time should be spent.

       If there are members out there who haven't done so yet, than my original plea for assistance stands for those of you who are available.  Anyone who is not assisting with the Boy Scout demo please contact me off list if you are willing to spare an hour and a half at Capricon.

      Thank you all,
      My apologies for any confusion or consternation this may have caused.
      Hillary

    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2009
        Please do not worry about the two competing, Hillary!  I have a small group that is going to greet and eat feast with the scouts at 5:30.  Anyone who wants to join us for more fighting after Capricon can arrive at 7ish to start getting ready.  Please let me know and I will send you out the directions.
        Thanks!

        Anna

        A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=febemailfooterNO62)