a friend in need of room-mate

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2009
      A friend of mine currently in Detroit, is looking to relocate here and
      would like to find someone in the Chicagoland area who would like a bit
      of help with thier rent/mortage for a few months while he gets settled.
      Let me know if you'd like to be put in touch with him--and yes, he is a
      SCA-dian. If you're going to Val day, I can introduce you.

      -Nadezda