Fwd: [Frasers-Oak] Rites of Spring class?

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2009

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Carrissa Burge <sigfrds_lady@...>
      Date: Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:41 AM
      Subject: [Frasers-Oak] Rites of Spring class?
      To: Frasers Oak Webgroup <Frasers-Oak@yahoogroups.com>, Village Green Webgroup <village-green@yahoogroups.com>

      Greetings! I am seeking the gentle that called me around the time I posted my request for teachers. He reached me during a busy time at work, and I am afraid I failed to note his name and what class he wanted to teach (I remember something about birds in Illinois?). I remember his saying he was from Ayreton, so I am hoping he frequents one of these lists. Please email me, good sir, for we are preparing the tentative schedule and list for the web site for the event.  Thank you so much!

      Jonet of Keyth
      m/k/a Carrie Burge
      Minister of Arts & Sciences
      Barony of Illiton, Middle Kingdom