Calling all A&S people

  • Kari Carlson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2009
      Good morning, everyone!

      I'm looking for two things:

      First, I would like to invite anyone and everyone who is working on or thinking about A&S projects to come up to Ravenslake's A&S Education Day on March 7th in Crystal Lake!  There will be an A&S display and craftsperson's faire where you can show off your work, finished or in progress, and get feedback for how to improve for competition season!

      If you want to put your project on display, please e-mail me off-list and let me know how much space you need and whether you'd like to get written feedback so I can plan to have enough material available.

      Second, I'm looking for A&S judges and experts who would be willing to come and take a look at people's projects and provide feedback and perhaps spend a bit of time on a consultation panel to help people improve for competition.

      If you are interested in helping, please send me an e-mail off-list to let me know if you're planning on attending and whether you'd be willing to provide written feedback (walk around, look at things, and write suggestions, compliments, etc.), spend time on the consultation panel, or both.  The more the merrier, and it would be very much appreciated!

      Thank you!

      In Service,

      Phaedra de Vere
      Ravenslake MOAS and A&S Education Day Co-Autocrat