Garb for loan?

  • hideyori@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 17, 2006
      Hello,

        I am having some garb made but it will most likely not be ready by Nov 4 so I was wondering if anyone would possibly have something I could borrow so I can attend Vanished Woods event?

      Thanks,
      Henry of Exeter
    • JC Ravage
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 17, 2006
        I've got stuff.  About how big are you?  And can you make Grey Gargoyles sunday practices (best way for me to bring stuff 'round)?  (Failing that, what's the best way to give

        Will Atherbridge

        --
        "We attack the mayor with hummus."
        --Oz
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 17, 2006
          Er, sorry, somehow I hit "send" before I was ready.  I meant to say,

          I've got stuff.  About how big are you?  And can you make Grey Gargoyles sunday practices (best way for me to bring stuff 'round)?  (Failing that, what's the best way to meet and lend you things?)

          Will Atherbridge

        • Tedesco da Venezia

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 17, 2006
              I am 6'2" and weigh in around 225 these days.  I have foot wear no problem...

              I am in the process of moving between now and the end of the month so don't know if I cam make fighter practice before the event.  I could drive some week night and pick something up if that is okay?

              Thanks!
              Henry of Exeter

              From: "JC Ravage" <ravagio@...>

            • boomboom93@juno.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 17, 2006
                If Ian isn't at practice, find me and I can show you where the gold key
                stuff, though I'm not sure how much men's garb we have. I also have a
                couple of basic tunics that belonged to my ex-husband that I have been
                planning to donate, so I will bring them along on Sunday, as well.

                Livy (Deputy Chatelaine)

                On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:09:09 -0500 "Tedesco da Venezia"
                <tedesco@...> writes:
                > Grey Gargoyles also has a gold-key (i.e. bin full of loaner garb)
                > that you
                > might be able to borrow from. Ask the Chatelaine Ian the Green to
                > let you
                > browse through it. And if all else fails just get to All Soul's---
                > Vanished
                > Wood might have a gold-key stash, you might be able to borrow from
                > someone
                > else present, or quickly buy a shirt from one of the merchants.
                >
                > ~Tedesco~
                >
                > On 10/17/06, JC Ravage <ravagio@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Er, sorry, somehow I hit "send" before I was ready. I meant to
                > say,
                > >
                > > I've got stuff. About how big are you? And can you make Grey
                > Gargoyles
                > > sunday practices (best way for me to bring stuff 'round)?
                > (Failing that,
                > > what's the best way to meet and lend you things?)
                > >
                > > Will Atherbridge

              • Dayle Harding
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 17, 2006
                  Yes, VW does have a Gold Key stash, and we can bring it if we need to.  Just drop us a quick line.  Over this group is fine, I can get it to the right person.

                  Acelina

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 17, 2006
                      There is a new SCA family (2 adults, 3 kids) coming to the VW event - it's their first event and they are probably without garb.

                      So any Gold Key stash that either VW or other groups can provide would be a great help.

                      Meurig

                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 17, 2006
                        Livy has some stuff she is being kind enough to loan me.  Mayhap your extra's coudl be of better benefit to the newer folk coming to the VW event?

                        Thanks,
                        Heny of Exeter