question regarding wood working...

  • Jenna
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2009
      Hello Everyone,

      I was just wondering if anyone excels at wood working? I have
      always had an interest to learn how to make "stuff".

      Cheers
      Keiley
    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2009
        Hi Keiley,

        Master Hal Raeburn is from the area and does wonderful woodworking.  Master Robbyan does really nice work as well.

        In service,

        Dunstan

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2009
          Master Hal Raeburn is a woodworking Laurel, his e-mail is halraeburn@.... He is always pleased to find new woodworking enthusiasts.