Calling all gamesters!

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 78 , Feb 10, 2009
      Greetings!

          It's time for another edition of the Stone Dog Inn, coming on April 4 to the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles! I'm putting out the call for anyone who would like to be part of our Game Room croupier staff or help run the Pawn Shop. A shift at each would last about an hour, depending on how many of you wish to step up to the fun! These are "paid" positions, with a little work resulting in outrageous over-compensation in coinage. This year's auction is shaping up to be one of the richest yet, so first come first hired for this opportunity!

      In Service
      Baron Pit Boss Etienne le Couteau des Roches
    • Jonathan L Murphy
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 9, 2010

        Sorry for any disappointment that may ensue but I have to put Leatherwork Night on Hiatus.  Summer grad class has a brutal pace for a month so I’ll let you know when we can start up again.  Thanks.

        Jon/Seamus