Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Activities Announcements

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 78 , Feb 9, 2009

      Corrections:

      • No practice at Ida Noyes on 2/11
      • Practice added for Theives of Heart on 2/16

      DANCE PRACTICES

      The next dance balls and practices are as follows:

      At Jefferson Park Congregational Church 2/15/09 4:30PM
      At Theives of Heart 2/16/09 7:00PM
      At Ida Noyes Hall 2/18/09 7:00PM

      For current information on these and other dance practices and events please go here.

      Thanks,

      Lord Dunstan Bramblette
      tan_,___

    • Jonathan L Murphy
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 9, 2010

        Sorry for any disappointment that may ensue but I have to put Leatherwork Night on Hiatus.  Summer grad class has a brutal pace for a month so I’ll let you know when we can start up again.  Thanks.

        Jon/Seamus