Reenactor Fest V

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2009
      Greetings!
           I would like to thank all those who volunteered to staff the SCA Information Booth at Reenactor Fest V this weekend (6, 7, 8 Feb), whether you were able to serve or not. I truely appreciate your volunteering your time. Those who were able to staff the booth did a great job. We had many positive comments, and I hope we made many good impressions, and get some recruits out of the effort.
      Respectfully,
      Alexander de Seton
    • James McAdams
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2009
        AlexdeSet@... wrote:

        >Greetings!
        >???? I would like to thank all those who volunteered to staff the SCA Information Booth at Reenactor Fest V this weekend

        Thanks to you for organizing (well - as much as possible) the SCA
        presence there, Alexander.

        Xavier
      • AlexdeSet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2009
          You are welcome. Happy to be of service!
          Ta,