Chicago Hot Glass is 8 years old!

  • Tom Scrip
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2009
      Chicago Hot Glass is 8 years old!
      Saturday March 21, 7PM - 2AM
      Come celebrate eight years of glass education in Chicago. After 8
      years, Chicago Hot glass is still educating, creating, and sustaining a
      thriving local glass community. We have created wonderful partnerships
      with local galleries, non-profits and arts organizations along the way
      and will continue to work with them in the future. Please join us to
      celebrate a continuation of this growth in Chicago's art and glass
      communities. A donation of $15 is suggested for admission. There will
      food and beverages and a whole lotta glass!
      1250 N Central Park Ave Chicago, IL 60651 (773) 394-3252ý

      www.chicagohotglass.com

      As pre-usale I'll be working the door, and might get to do a demo.

      Aethelwulf of Dover
    • Tom Scrip
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2009
        I goofed I'll/we'll be on the way home from Gulf Wars that day. But
        please feel free to atend.

        Aethelwulf of Dover