Recent Ayreton Awards - Congrats!

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3 6:42 PM
      Greetings All!

      We've had much to celebrate recently!

      Many of our friends and neighbors have received accolades. Their
      Majesties have been very generous to the people of Ayreton.

      Congratulate them next time you see them!

      ~Philip

      Court Report

      From the Court of Their Royal Majesties, King Ullr Amarnthson & Queen
      AnneLyse Van Gavere:

      Awards read into Court and presented at Twelfth Night in the Province
      of Tree-Girt-Sea on January 17, 2009:

      Award of the Baton – Kinji of Vanished Wood

      Doe's Grace – Henry of Exeter, Dougal MacAlister

      Award of Arms – Katarina of Tree-Girt-Sea, Gregoras Syropoulos Balsmon

      Award of the Purple Fret – Kara Altadottir, Claire of Monkswell, Anna
      Rakel

      Order of the Willow – Adam Trent, Dunstan Bramblette

      Order of the Silver Oak – Ansel Claybourne

      Order of the Dragon's Heart – Fern de la Foret

      Order of the Evergreen – Elaine Ladd, Katherine von Schlosserwald

      Court Barony – Sarafina Sinclair, Etienne le Couteau des Roches

      Awards read into Court and presented at Festival of Maidens in the
      Shire of Wurm Wald on January 31, 2009:

      Dragon's Treasure – Griffin Warren, Magdelena de Courtenay

      Silver Acorn – Zhou mei, Gamel de Courtenay

      Award of Arms – *secret*, *secret* (These two were read in Court but
      the recipients are yet to be surprised. Please continue to keep it to
      yourself!)

      Order of Pelican – Mary Buchanan
    • young
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
        Recent Ayreton Awards - Congrats!

        We've had much to be proud of recently. Please congratulate our friends and neighbors who have recently earned recognition from the Crown.

        If anyone is missing from this list, please respond all so that we can celebrate everyone's good deeds.

        Well deserved!

        Awards read into the Court of Their Majesties Radagaisus Vidigoia Balthi and Ceinwen ferch Elidir O'Denbigh at Pennsic War on July 24, 2010:

        Bronze Ring - Tedesco de Venezia
        Evergreen - Gavin White of Westburgh

        Awards read into the Court of Their Majesties Radagaisus Vidigoia Balthi and Ceinwen ferch Elidir O'Denbigh at Pennsic War on August 12, 2010:

        Grant of Arms - Jocelyn of Lutterworth
        Order of the Dragon's Heart - Philip White

        Awards read into the Court of Their Majesties Radagaisus Vidigoia Balthi and Ceinwen ferch Elidir O'Denbigh at Ayreton Investiture, Fox Hunt, and Rose Tourney on September 11, 2010:

        Award of the Purple Fretty - Ayreton Angels
        Award of the Purple Fretty - Foxvale Servers & Stewards
        Award of the Purple Fret - Anne d'Aix
        Award of the Purple Fret - Berngard Solgai
        Award of the Purple Fret - Elias the Brute
        Order of the Silver Oak - Kevin Ambrozijwski
        Order of the Silver Oak - Richard de Scolay
        Order of the Willow - Guerric des Wildes Fuchs
        Order of the Willow - Jane the Tall
        Order of the Willow - Yamanura Kitsune
        Order of the Evergreen - Aethelwulf of Dover
        Order of Chivalry - Sabah al Rashid
        Territorial Baroness - Nadezda ze Zastrizl
        Territorial Baron - Henry of Exeter
      • jeffnaggie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
          Hobahs, Vivat and Rock On!

          From: "young" <philipwhite@...>
          Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 03:29:36
          To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [Ayreton] Recent Ayreton Awards - Congrats!

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Verena Entenwirt
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2010
            Yep, I was also awarded the Order of the Willow at Fox Hunt

            -Verena Entenwirth

            --
            Lady Verena Entenwirth
            www.broomstich.com

          • D'vorah bint al-Attar
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2010
              On 3 Nov 2010, at 9:02 AM, Verena Entenwirt wrote:

              > Yep, I was also awarded the Order of the Willow at Fox Hunt
              >
              > -Verena Entenwirth

              Mazal tov, morani (congratulations, my teacher)! Well deserved.
              D'vorah bint al-Attar
              Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
              dvorah@...
              Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar