Dragon Runes - Twelfth Night Recaps

  • adam.trent
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      In lieu of a rather small Dragon Runes for January 2009, I have opted
      to 'hold out' in hopes of making this a 'Twelfth Night Recap' issue.

      So...please send me your Twelfth Night stories! It doesn't matter if
      it's just a blurb about one little thing you enjoyed, or if you wish to
      wax poetic about the day as a whole.

      We have so much to be thankful for in our province! We collectively
      pulled off an amazing day of activities and memories for all who
      attended. I can't think of a better way to remember the day than to
      add it into our chronicled history.

      Friday, February 13 will be the cutoff date for submissions. I hope to
      hear from many of you!

      A.T.