[CHARTER] Agenda for 2009-02-08
- Please print your own hard copy of this agenda to bring to the meeting!
Ayreton Charter Committee Agenda
The goal for this meeting is to complete discussion and come to
agreement on the meaning of all of the “Organization” topics that
will drive the content of the charter.
4:00 Welcome, introductions
4:10 Meeting Plan & Agenda Review
4:15 Received Correspondence
4:20 Review ground rules and last meeting's notes
4:30 Revisit MEMBERSHIP topic
* What are the responsibilities and privileges of the residents/citizens of the Barony?
4:50 Revisit the DECISION MAKING topic
* What does “in substantial agreement” mean? Simple majority or super majority?
* How should the charter address the manner in which the populace should be consulted?
(see previous meeting notes for context)
5:00 Revisit more of DECISION MAKING
* What do we call the group of officers who make decisions?
* Are there any additional officers to add to that group? (see previous meeting notes)
* Do the Baron/ess get one vote or two?
5:10 Decide what the charter should say about GUILDS
5:20 Decide what the charter should say about EVENTS
5:30 Decide how the charter should be AMENDED or CHANGED after it is first completed
5:40 Parking Lot
5:45 Next Actions
5:50 break before business meeting
Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)