No SCA Discount for Reenactor Fest

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Greetings!
           The director of the Fest left me an email today, asking me to make this announcement: There Is No SCA Discount  On Tickets At Reenactor Fest (Feb 6-8 2009).
           Some folks who have volunteered their time and effort to staff the SCA Information Booth (and demonstrate various arts, sciences, and crafts) are paying a reduced site fee. This has been arranged in advance, through the good offices of the Fest Director, who has a list opf those people-the discount is only good for the day (or days) they are working the SCA Information booth.
           (By the way, the SCA Information Booth will be in the foyer, I believe outside the display areas of the Fest itself. The booth is the replica Flemish 14 century merchant booth, with a blue and white striped awning, that the merchant "Celtic Sun" uses sometimes at SCA events.)
           We hope you come by the Fest-this will be my second year, and I encourage people to attend. Loads of merchants (covering thousands of years of time), lots of demos, entertainment, classes. There is a Ball on Saturday night that  is said to be increadible.
           In any case, I hope there is no confusion now. I will be at "Maidens" in Wurm Wald tomorrow (31 Jan) and will be at the Fest next weekend with "Celtic Sun". If you have a question for me, please ask.
      Thank you for your attention.
      Respectfully,
      Alexander de Seton
      John Seaton