Reenactor Fest Plug

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      If anyone is going to this and would be interested in sharing a room
      at the hotel please contact me off list. I have the room (two queen
      beds) booked for both Friday and Saturday night, so if your interested
      please contact me asap. It can be for one or both nights.

      Also, your planning on traveling from Indiana and happen to pass by
      Hammond and could offer a ride to same said event it would be
      appreciated. I know some Scadians are attending. Serious inquiries
      only please. Must be able to pay 1/2 the room cost day of arrival.

      Thanks,

      Eleanor