Tree-Girt-Sea 12th Night Resources (Recipes and Forms)

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009
      Greetings All!

      We wanted to share some information from Tree-Girt-Sea's 12th Night.

      1. Feast menu and recipes: A couple people asked for copies of the
      feast booklet after we ran out. Lady Tacit and Mistress Gianetta did a
      great job and people loved it. Hope you like it.

      2. Gate/Troll Sign in Sheet: Some people like the sheets we used to
      keep track of attendance at troll. I can send you a copy to use for
      your own events.

      We had hoped to post online but we have lost our website. Instead you
      can email me directly and I can send you a copy of the file individually.

      Please respond off list at philipwhite@...

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White