Ayreton Carnivale and Gulf Wars Project

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      Greetings Everyone,

      I have a couple of announcements:

      AYRETON CARNIVALE

      I have confirmed with Capt Liam that we do indeed have March 28th on hold for Carnivale. YAY! This year's event promises to be more fun than getting your eye poked out with a sharp stick.

      Activities include:

      Rattan and Rapier Combat Tournaments
      Archery Tournament (weather dependent)
      Classes
      Period Carnivale Games
      Sideshow
      Feast

      I have teo department head openings: Stage Manager to run the sideshow and the Head of the Clean-up crew.

      We will have a brief! meeting for volunteers after the February Ayreton baronial meeting. So, if you'd like to be on staff please attend and send me an email to that effect

      It is imperative that we have a solid crew to help cleanup after the event. While each department head is responsible for their own activity's cleanup, we need to have someone responsible for making sure that we are good neighbors and leaving the school in better condition than we found it.

      GULF WARS PROJECT

      HRM AnneLyse has asked the barony to help the Middle Kingdom war effort by producing items for the Atlantian gift basket. She would like us to produce personal banner for TRM Atlantia and award tokens in any medium. You can find the award descriptions here: http://op.atlantia.sca.org/awards.php. The deadline for creating the tokens is March 1. We will be working on the banner and casting pewter tokens on Tuesdays during project nights. All are welcome.

      In Service,

      -Sarafina

      --
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL