Lost at 12th Night

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      Howdy All -

      Did anyone pick up two folders at the event - a black folder with a
      copy of the marshals handbook and notes in it and a black leather
      folder with some other notes.

      We have an owner that is looking for them. We do not have it in Lost
      and Found but someone might have picked it up by mistake.

      Please email me off list if you know their whereabouts.

      Thanks,
      ~Philip