12th Night Pics?

  • Hagge Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      Hey all--at Twelfth Night this year, did anyone get any pictures of the attendees from RomeChicago?  (They were in full-on Roman regalia: one was in military dress and one was in a senatorial toga).  They taught a class and were there for most of the event.  I just got an email from one of them, asking if anyone had taken any pictures of them that they could post on their website.  I didn't, since I was in the kitchen all day, but I thought I'd pass the request along to the group as a whole.  If anyone did get any pictures, could you email the link to romechicago08@... ?

      Thanks,
      --Tacit Darby