ReenactorFest

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2009
      I will be at ReenactorFest in conjunction with the Bristol Guilde of St Lawrence. We have now discussed our plans and we will have a period food display (Elizabethan, and both ingredients & finished foods) and will also have some samples for tasting. I'm making Elizabethan Jumbles for samples, which are cookies made with coriander & anise. We're focusing on preserved foods, such as folks in Bristol would be eating in the winter.

      Feel free to stop by our table and check us out! I don't think I'll have any time to help out with the SCA area. However, like others, I will be happy to refer folks as appropriate. I will be around on Friday after work and all day Sat & Sun, with the exception of a meeting for an hour or two on Sat afternoon.

      Margrett