Re: [Ayreton] Reenactor Fest 6-8 February Schedule

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 24, 2009
      Alexander,

      Please feel free to use my information from the TGS website:
      Lady Jale bint Amar (Wendy Pastrick trybl_dance @ yahoo.com) or her assistant, Mistress Julianna (Julia Needlman julianeedlman @ sbcglobal.net )
    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 24, 2009
        Greetings!
             Thank you, I will.
        Respectfully,

        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 24, 2009
          Indeed

             I'll ask our chatelaine a.k.a. my wife, Mistress Baroness Sarafina for whatever recruitment materials she may have. Also, although not a period display, having a laptop running any one of a number of SCA videos is also helpful in grabbing attention.

          Etienne
          -------------- Original message from AlexdeSet@...: --------------

          Greetings!
               Most Excellent, Excellency (gosh, this is fun!). OK, you'll bring stuff to do and show, and can be there for an hour (or more, at your discretion) starting Friday at 3? Great!
               OK, my appologies for mis-calling your home. Can you bring some contact info/chatelain stuff from GG to display?
          Is mise le meas,

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 24, 2009
            I agree with the video idea. Thanks forthe offer!
            Ta,