Re: [Ayreton] Reenactor Fest 6-8 February Schedule

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 23, 2009
      Greetings!
           Most Excellent, Excellency (gosh, this is fun!). OK, you'll bring stuff to do and show, and can be there for an hour (or more, at your discretion) starting Friday at 3? Great!
           OK, my appologies for mis-calling your home. Can you bring some contact info/chatelain stuff from GG to display?
      Is mise le meas,

      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 23, 2009
        Alexander,

        I'm already working the St. George booth but I'll do whatever I can to toss potential members your way. Hey, aren't we all different sides to the same coin? Seems to me that we are. Not everyone wants to be an Elizabethan and Early period is scary for some. POoooo! New member as "trading cards"! I am being completely silly. You know that, right? I might even have mostly period nummies when I'm at the St. George booth.....I'll know closer to the date. Work sucks when you have to literally chase a child through three floors.....ask me later when the little guy is gone.

        Fionnuala (in SCA)
        Lady Anne Fiennes, Baroness Dacre (BRF)

        Buy or Sell a business with confidence. Click now.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2TDvi3nK7zMPnRsd6qwIp6tZVI1LwiYO45oKWnNUTArl2t7/
      • AndreAllen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 24, 2009

          Sonya and I will also be there in the guise of Gallowglass Academy so can forward interested parties to both St. George _and SCA.

          AElfred

          I'm already working the St. George booth but I'll do whatever I can to toss
          potential members your way. Hey, aren't we all different sides to the same coin?
          Seems to me that we are. Not everyone wants to be an Elizabethan and Early
          period is scary for some. POoooo! New member as "trading cards"! I am being
          completely silly. You know that, right? I might even have mostly period nummies
          when I'm at the St. George booth.....I'll know closer to the date. Work sucks
          when you have to literally chase a child through three floors.....ask me later
          when the little guy is gone.

          Fionnuala (in SCA)
          Lady Anne Fiennes, Baroness Dacre (BRF)

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Wendy Pastrick
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 24, 2009
            Alexander,

            Please feel free to use my information from the TGS website:
            Lady Jale bint Amar (Wendy Pastrick trybl_dance @ yahoo.com) or her assistant, Mistress Julianna (Julia Needlman julianeedlman @ sbcglobal.net )
          • AlexdeSet@aol.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 24, 2009
              Greetings!
                   Thank you, I will.
              Respectfully,

            • spdesroches@att.net

                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 24, 2009
                  I agree with the video idea. Thanks forthe offer!
                  Ta,