Ayreton Heavy Fighting....

  • scribesquire
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2009
      Greetings unto all,

      The practice last Sunday was tremendous, 35 people in armor. My
      thanks to everyone who attended.

      We have two new authorized fighters in Ayreton now, Wolfram Von
      Waldersbach and Susanna the Short. Congrats!

      Val Day is February 14th in Kalamazoo Michigan and is this
      Crowns Tournament of Chivalry. I cannot recommend going enough.
      The opportunity to fight and learn from the chivalry at this kind of
      event is tremendous. There is also a kingdom Unbelt's practice later
      that day....which leads me to the next topic.

      There are a group of us working toward making the Kingdom's
      Unbelt team this year. If you are interested in trying to make the
      team, please contact me so we can add you to the list. We are going
      to be training together, primarily the second Sunday of every month
      we will dedicate the majority of our practice to that end (everyone
      else can practice as they like, no problem). If you don't want to
      try out for the team but would be willing to work with us on training
      during those days, please contact me also.

      Border Skirmish in June. His Highness made a point last weekend of
      stressing the importance of having a good turnout for this event. It
      is in our backyard (Ravenslake) so it is expected we have a force.
      PLEASE contact me if you are going to be able to make this event and
      would like to fight as part of the Ayreton unit. I propose that
      starting with May 1st, half our practices be spent on war drills. It
      is very important to make these practices and will get us prepared
      for Pennsic.

      In service,
      Henry of Exeter
      Marshal, Incipient Barony of Ayreton