Gulf Wars Registrations/Camping

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2009
      If you are intending to go to Gulf Wars this year and would like to camp with the Middle Kingdom, please note the following:

      1. Preregistration deadline is January 31 for mail registrations and February 18 for online registration
      http://www.gulfwars.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=32

      2. The camp name is "The Middle Kingdom"

      3. Countess Kenna is listed as the camp coordinator. In order to assist her, I am happy to take names and number of tents from anyone in the area going down this year. I will forward this on to her (or her deputy) to ensure we are all accounted for.

      4. Please email me (trybl_dance [AT] yahoo [DOT] com) with your name, how many tents you are bringing (size too if you like) and what your estimated arrival will be. I will be forwarding these on by the first week of February.

      Looking forward to seeing you there!

      In service,
      Jale/Wendy