Re: [Ayreton] Sunday

  • houseleviticus
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2006
      could try to bring it next time i come up but know it will
      not be this weekend. If you are not there what would you
      like pics of? Becca

      > Could anyone with a good digital camera who's coming to
      > practice this Sunday bring it? I need some rather
      > specific photos of Ida Noyes Hall for my concept for the
      > Stone Dog Inn website. I can get access to one, but not
      > for another month or so.
      >
      > Thanks
      > ~Tedesco da Venezia~

    • houseleviticus
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2006
        could try to bring it next time i come up but know it will
        not be this weekend. If you are not there what would you
        like pics of? Becca

        > Could anyone with a good digital camera who's coming to
        > practice this Sunday bring it? I need some rather
        > specific photos of Ida Noyes Hall for my concept for the
        > Stone Dog Inn website. I can get access to one, but not
        > for another month or so.
        >
        > Thanks
        > ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      • Tedesco da Venezia
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2006
          The pictures I took with Caitlin's camera were more than sufficient (perfect lighting conditions too) this last Sunday, but thanks everyone who said they could bring one some time this month.

          ~Tedesco~

          On 10/16/06, houseleviticus <houseleviticus@...> wrote:
          could try to bring it next time i come up but know it will
          not be this weekend.  If you are not there what would you
          like pics of?  Becca

          > Could anyone with a good digital camera who's coming to
          > practice this Sunday bring it?  I need some rather
          > specific photos of Ida Noyes Hall for my concept for the
          > Stone Dog Inn website.  I can get access to one, but not
          > for another month or so.
          >
          > Thanks
          > ~Tedesco da Venezia~

          ~~~~~