Twelfth Night thanks from the cooks

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2009
      Thank you to everyone who helped make our feast a success!  The servers were terrific, and as Francesca mentioned, Cerian and Kuji added wonderful flavor to the presentation of the meal.  Thanks to the makers of the "togas" that the servers wore -- you all looked terrific!

      In particular, we would like to thank those who cooked before and during the feast -- it was a tremendous effort to prepare so many dishes for so many people, and we could not have done it without your help.  The cooks' helpers were:

      Bojei
      Christian Fournier
      Conabhar
      Jen Mierish
      LADY Caterina :)
      Eoghan
      Antonie
      Meliora
      Dunstan
      Hal
      Cecil

      All of these gentles helped us prepare the feast, some into the wee hours of the morning before the event.  Thank you all for your cheerful, calm demeanor, your planning skills, and your dedicated prep of ridiculous amounts of food.

      We are also intensely grateful to Katarina and all those who volunteered to wash dishes at the last minute.  What a gift!

      Yours in service,
      --Gianetta and Tacit, head cooks