Thank you's

  • mandy lemke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2009
      Hello all,
        I hope everyone had a great time yesterday at the event. I wish to send out a few thank you's fairly quickly for all who helped with set - up, clean - up, entertaining, and serving of feast. It was a huge feast, lots of allergies all around and it was all made easier by those who helped out. So in no particular order thank you to Hillary, Gareth, Ansel, Ryan, Seamus, Gwen, Richard, Cathy, Katarina, Kuji, Gozen, Ellen, Eleanor, Killian, Tacid, Gianetta, Xavier, Elaine, Emily, Diane, Ken - a new person, Heather, Fern, Ceiran, and please do forgive me if I had not listed your name. Thank you to all of you, you made the feast go off wonderfully, and made the feast enjoyable. I had received many compliments as to how well all of the service was, the presentation was, Thank you. You guys are why Ayreton is such a great place to be for helping others.
      I would also like to thank Tree - Girt - Sea and all of their staff for having a wonderful event. I know it was not easy to pull off such an event, but thank you. See ya'll soon, and Ayreton Rocks!!
      Thank you again,
      Francesca/mandy