Re: [Ayreton] Basket Raffle at 12th Night-Fern's fighter basket

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2009
      Greetings

         In my care are a number of bolts of fine fabric donated by Mistress Amelie. I'll give them to you there.

      In service

      Etienne
      -------------- Original message from Fern <fern1445-tgs@...>: --------------

      The "Fighter Basket" contains two Lego knights, a length of fabric suitable for fighting pants or maybe gambeson, an arming cap, a warm wool hood,  a half-dozen matched brass buckles, some fighter munchies, a book of historical armor, and a roll of duct tape!

      Additional contributions would be welcome, such as rivets, rattan, knee pads, tabard, gloves, leather belt, tape for marking sword edges, or anything else you can think of. (especially for a beginning fighter).

      See you Saturday. Stay warm!

      Fern