Re: [Ayreton] Basket Raffle at 12th Night-Fern's fighter basket

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2009

      I will donate enough rattan for a sword.

      Henry

      From: Vickie Rayhill <vrayhill@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Basket Raffle at 12th Night
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 16, 2009, 12:42 PM

      Come one come all to Tree-Girt-Sea' s Twelfth Night on Saturday 1-17!

      Bring extra coins, for we will be once again having a gift basket raffle.

      Tickets will be $3 each, or 4 for $10 dollars.

      This year, many baskets will have been donated by area individuals, guilds, and Shires. We are eagerly anticipating the lovely treasures that will be brought.

      Thank you all for your support,

      Jocelyn of Lutterworth
      Province of Tree Girt Sea

    • spdesroches@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2009
        Greetings

           In my care are a number of bolts of fine fabric donated by Mistress Amelie. I'll give them to you there.

        In service

        Etienne
        -------------- Original message from Fern <fern1445-tgs@...>: --------------