Fighter practice at 10 AM this Sunday

  • thomas penyngton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2009
      Hi. Just a reminder that the Ayreton practice at Ida Noyes Hall in Hyde
      Park will start at 10 AM this Sunday, rather than 2 PM. I understand His
      Majesty & His Highness will be there to fight, along with probably a
      number of other out of towners, so... please stay home so I can fight
      them more :-)

      thomas penyngton
    • Wendy Pastrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2009
        Also, Sir Kyppyn's Recruiting class will also start at 10am!
        This is a great session for all SCA persons, not just Chatelaines!

        Hope to see you there,
        Jale