12th Night - TGS

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2009
      Hi Gang,

      Looks like more and more that I will not be able to attend 12th night
      unless I can snag a ride for the day as its simply too hard on me to
      lug my stuff through the snow. It would be appreciated if anyone is
      coming from Indiana and just going for the day or if staying for Feast
      can offer a ride to and from my house.

      I would gladly pay gas, I had planned to crash in town but getting
      there is just too hard in the snow. If your going my way I would love
      a ride.

      Eleanor(Hammond, IN)