12th Night - request

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2009
      Hi All,

      I have a crash space offer for Friday night but would prefer to travel
      with someone who is coming from Indiana or would be willing to swing
      by Hammmond, IN to offer a ride at least to the event as now I think I
      may want to just day trip it.

      I can get myself home, or at least to the train. Or I can meet
      someone at either Randolph & Michigan or Van Buren & Michigan.

      So any day trippers from Indiana I would gladly welcome and I would
      cover gas.

      Thanks,

      Eleanor