Ayreton Volunteers for Maidens - Last Call

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2009
      Greeting All!

      One last reminder to volunteer to help out at Maidens. Some of us
      agreed that it would be a good idea to offer our services as Ayreton
      to the Shire of Wurm Wald for their event – Festival of Maidens.

      We got a couple of names at last business meeting but would be great
      to have more if we can.

      Please email off list if you can make the event and you are willing to
      volunteer.

      ~philip

      Here is the email with information about volunteering.

      Greetings, my lord Philip!

      Thank you again for the offer of volunteers from those within Ayreton
      who will be traveling to Festival of Maidens. At this time, we are
      looking for volunteers to help with Troll, Greeting, and Herald's
      Point. The shifts are split into one-hour time slots, though of course
      anyone is welcome to sign up for more than one shift.

      We would like to get contact numbers where we can reach volunteers on
      the day of the event if possible, or the name of someone who will be
      onsite whom we can ask to find you if we need to. This list will be
      shared with other potential volunteers, so in the event that we have
      more than one person sign up for the same time and task I may be in
      touch to ask about the chance of rescheduling.

      Please let me know if you have any questions. Again, I thank you and
      the nice people of Ayreton for your kind offer to participate in
      making Festival of Maidens an enjoyable event for everyone involved.
      Troll volunteer shift schedule
      PLEASE GIVE US YOUR NAME & CELL NUMBER
      10AM - 11AM
      1. ____ (#)__________________________
      2. ____ (#)__________________________

      11AM - Noon
      1. ____ (#)___________________________
      2. ____ (#)___________________________

      Noon - 1PM
      1. ____ (#)______________________________
      2. ____ (#)______________________________

      1PM - 2PM
      1. ____ (#)________________________________

      Greeting volunteer shift schedule: Ability to meet people when they
      pull into the IU circle drive and tell them where to find Troll and
      unload their gear before moving to all-day parking. This will be a
      great way to meet people, especially if you are new to the SCA,
      slightly shy, not new and not shy, or just want to wear garb that's
      usually too hot for an indoor or summer event. Volunteers may get hot
      beverages upon request.
      PLEASE GIVE US YOUR NAME & CELL NUMBER
      8:30 - 9:30
      ____ (#)____________________________
      ____ (#)___________________________
      9:30 - 10:30
      ____ (#)____________________________
      ____ (#)____________________________
      10:30 - 11:30
      ____ (#)_____________________________
      ____ (#)______________________________
      11:30 - 12:30
      ____ (#)______________________________
      ____ (#)______________________________
      12:30 - 1:30
      ____ (#)_______________________________
      ____ (#)_______________________________
      1:30 - 2:30
      ____ (#)________________________________
      ____ (#)__________________________________

      Herald's Point: Ability to be Politely Yet Assertively Loud in a
      Crowd. This does not require any expertise; volunteers will get
      announcements from the Point and announce them in rooms around the site.
      PLEASE GIVE US YOUR NAME & CELL NUMBER