Gulf Wars - Girls Night Out

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2009
      Okay, just wondering if we have enough of us (they do teams of 10) to make up a Team for this year's Girls Night Out scavenger hunt at Gulf Wars.
      http://gno.condoinhell.com/

      Sounds like silly fun and a Middle Kingdom (or even Midlands) team would be a great way to get out on Monday night.

      I'm volunteering to be Team Captain, so email me if you want to join in! Please feel free to forward.

      Smiles,
      Jale