Fw: [Mid] "Pale" ads for February 2009: AUTOCRATS PLEASE READ

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
      It appears that this will be a monthly email sent to the Middle Bridge. If you're hosting an event and want to verify it will be in the Pale, this is the place to check.

      I can forward each month when I see it come through if people want me to.

      In service,
      Jale

      From: azrael@...
    • Tom Hughes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009

        I am not on Middle Bridge and do not intend on doing this.

        Sean

        From: azrael@...

      • Tom Hughes
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009

          Jale,

          I want to apologize for my earlier response regarding the Middle Bridge.  I misunderstood that you were offering to monitor Middle Bridge for us.  I thought, incorrectly, that we would have to go to Middle Bridge.  I am so sorry.  Please accept my apology.

          Sean

          From: azrael@...

        • Wendy Pastrick
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009