January newsletter now online!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2009
      Unto the citizens of Ayreton does Gianetta, the Ayreton Chronicler, send greetings!

      The January edition of the Ayreton newsletter, now called the Zephyr, is now available!  I have posted it to the Yahoo group, and have forwarded it to Sarafina for posting on the Ayreton website.  If anyone needs/wants a hard copy or an individual email, please let me know.  Thanks again to all who contributed to this newsletter -- it's fascinating to read about our history as a group!

      Yours in service,

      --Gianetta