Re: [Ayreton] Re: [CHARTER] Minutes for December 14 Committee Meeting

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2009
      Well, I could claim it was a quiz to see if anyone noticed. (I'm glad someone did!)

      Or I could talk about unexpected life events that sucked up my time in December and early January.

      But the fact remains that I didn't get the notes posted, or the agenda for today's meeting in anything like a timely manner.  My apologies, I'll try to do better.

      The next two postings are the notes from last meeting, and the agenda for the next one.

      Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
      http://robyyan.googlepages.com